|Thank you for your interest in advertising in the Legacy
Park Town Herald. The Legacy Park Town Herald provides community information to approximately 2,000 homes in Legacy Park and Northgate at Legacy Park. We have 4 options for print ads:
- For the minimal advertising fee of $95.00 per month (1/8 page), your ad will reach over 2,000 residents making your advertising cost less than 5 cents per home! You may also purchase a 3-month block of advertising at $255.00, a savings of $30.00.
- A 1/4 page ad is $190.00 for one month, or $510.00 for a three-month block.
- A 1/2 page ad is $375.00 per month, or $1,020.00 for three months.
- A full page ad is $675.00 for one month; $1,875.00 for three months.
The HOA will also distribute your fliers as inserts in our newsletter. The fee is $200.00 per month. You must provide us with 2,100 copies of your insert. It is usually necessary to book an insert several months in advance.
All ads are due to Tracey Viars, editor, before the 10th of the month. The ad will run in the next month’s newsletter. Space is limited, so please make a reservation prior to the 10th.
You may mail your advertisement to the HOA office or e-mail it to email@example.com.
Legacy Park HOA
Attn: Town Herald/Tracey Viars
4201 Legacy Park Circle
Kennesaw, GA 30144
To ensure your ad looks its best, please supply a digital image or a quality black and white copy.
- A 1/8 page ad measures 3.8 inches wide and 2.5 inches tall.
- A 1/4 page ad is 3.8 inches wide and 5.1 inches tall.
- A 1/2 page ad is 7.8 inches wide and 5.1 inches tall.
- A full page ad is 7.9 inches wide and 10.4 inches tall.
Digital images should be 300 dpi (commercial print resolution). You may submit a .pdf, a .jpeg, a .tif, or an .eps file. Microsoft Word documents are also accepted. If your Word document contains any graphic images or photos, these elements must be sent as separate files (.jpeg, .tif, or .eps).
Space is limited for printed ads and inserts, please call to check availability and make reservations.
If you have any questions please call 770-919-2822, ext. 1 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org