Legacy Park Landscape Committee
- Do you have a green thumb, a special interest in landscaping?
- Is a garden your happy place?
- Do you want to contribute to our community’s trails, parks and shared spaces?
- Do you love ️ dogwoods, azaleas, and other native Georgia plants?
- Is your middle name Flora, Fauna or Fern?
- Do you want to meet new neighbors, have fun in the sun ️, and learn about native Georgia plants?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, the HOA needs you!
The HOA is working to create a brand new Landscaping Committee:
- The goal of the committee is to help create a long-term landscaping vision for the community
- We are seeking five to six volunteers to serve with a Board Member liaison
- You don’t need professional experience; all you need is an interest in helping
- Volunteers will spend two to three hours a quarter to discuss, review plans and prepare recommendations
- A unique, hands-on leadership opportunity to influence and advise on best practices related to one of our biggest annual investments
- A chance to help design a distinctive beautiful landscape that not only looks great but, also increases the value of all the homes in Legacy Park
If this sounds fun and meaningful to you, ask a neighbor to join with you and please fill out the form below.