The Legacy Park Board of Directors takes the health and well-being of our community seriously. As a result, based on the information available to us at this time, the Board voted unanimously to keep our amenities closed through May 31. Furthermore, upon advice from our legal counsel, the HOA will be taking additional precautions to secure our amenities in an effort to further mitigate the spread of Covid-19.
The Board will continue to work with our HOA staff on a daily basis to monitor changes to current orders implemented by the State of Georgia as well as any relevant guidance issued by the CDC and other reliable sources prior to making the decision to re-open our amenities.
The HOA office remains closed for all walk-in business until such time measures are put into place to ensure a healthy, safe environment for you and our staff. All business should be transacted via the phone or email. Furthermore, you can continue to access Association documents on our website under the heading “Knowledge Base”.
The Board encourages ALL residents to continue to adhere to the mandates issued by the Federal and State authorities to help reduce the potential spread of the virus within our community. Please follow good health and safety practices as recommended by the Georgia Department of Health and CDC:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay at home when you are sick, have flu-like symptoms such as cough or shortness of breath, or if you have a fever.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or use a tissue and then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Thanks everyone for your cooperation in advance, we hope you and your family stay healthy.
Latest Updates from the Georgia Department of Health Latest Updates from the CDC