Welcome New Residents!!
First and foremost, Welcome to the neighborhood! We know how hectic moving and getting settled in a new home can be, and we want to do all we can to make your first experiences in Legacy Park positive. This page serves a starting point to help find information to make your transition into the neighborhood as smooth as possible.
I’ve moved in. What now?
- Come visit our amazing and friendly HOA Staff. We need to give you your welcome packet and create your Legacy Park IDs. For your convenience, you can fill out the Access Card Agreement HERE prior to coming in. Each resident wishing to obtain an access card must complete the waiver. The HOA office is open Monday to Friday from 10:00am – 2:00pm and the first Saturday of month from 9am – 11am. If these times don’t work for you, please call us for an alternate appointment.
- Register for an account to our Resident Portal. There are several services and information located here that you will likely want access to.
- Learn about all the amenities with which you now have access. The HOA Board and Staff work very hard to maintain, upgrade and sometimes create new amenities for our residents to enjoy.
- Check out all the upcoming events hosted here in the neighborhood. These are managed by our full time Activities Director and most of them are free to attend!
- Be prepared for a visit from your neighbors! The Legacy Park Welcome Committee will be coming by to say hello. They also hold social events for new residents. Be on the lookout for information about them and try to attend.
- Familiarize yourself with the Kennesaw area. We keep a list of local services and locations on our Knowledge Base within the New Residents section.
Still have questions or need help?
Contact our HOA Staff if you still have questions or need additional assistance. The form below can be used or during office hours call (770) 919-2556.