Please note that the HOA will continue to work with the HOA staff to monitor numbers and guidelines (such as CDC guidance and any Executive Orders issued by the Governor) in determining whether any postponements or cancellations are warranted.
The intent is to have a fun atmosphere for adults to socialize, have fun, and an avenue to meet new people here in Legacy Park. Rewind to our days as a kid and play kickball in a comfortable, non-intimidating, and social atmosphere. Whether you have not played since a kid or have been a part of a league….ALL are welcome!
Registration: Spring/ Summer Kickball League Now CLOSED!!
- This is a 21+ league in order to play
- Residents must be in good standing to play.
- Residents have 1st priority. Non-residents need to be approved by Sports Coordinator before playing. Please email email@example.com.
YOU CAN NOT PLAY ON A TEAM UNTIL REGISTERED ONLINE.
- Residents are $10 and Non-Residents: $20. Non residents will need approval. Please send team roster to firstname.lastname@example.org BY September 20th.
- Fee/contributions cover equipment needs and the end of season party.
- ALL are required to register online (require disclaimer sign offs).
Season: Spring/Summer Season will be played on Tuesday and Thursday evenings @ 6:30. The championship and end-of-season party are TBD. If rain occurs then make-up final day is TBD.
Games rained out can be made up Friday nights or another night as agreed by team captains
- Games will be 45 minutes (not to exceed innings as home team as “last at kick”). Both games will be at 6:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. End of season party and playoff schedule will be sent to teams within season.
- Rosters: maximum 25 players on a team. This allows for vacation time and fulfilling field requirement. Official rules will be handed out and posted on Facebook page (Legacy Park Adult Kickball).