Commercial Businesses on Common Property
Commercial Businesses on Legacy Park’s Common Property
Initially Adopted June 21, 2007
Revised June 18, 2015
WHEREAS, a motion to require approval of the Legacy Park Board of Directors (“Board”) for any commercial business operating on Legacy Park property was approved at the June 21, 2007 Board of Directors Regular Meeting; and
WHEREAS, the Board has the responsibility to regulate the commercial use of the common property within Legacy Park; and
WHEREAS, the Board wishes to revise the rules as set forth herein.
NOW, THEREFORE, it is agreed as follows:
- Any business to be conducted on Legacy Park common property must seek Board approval prior to running such business within the Legacy Park common areas.
- Any resident wishing to operate a commercial business on, or wishing to invite an outside commercial business onto, the common property of Legacy Park, must submit a written request to the Board and obtain an approval from the Board prior to being granted permission to operate the commercial business on the common property of Legacy Park.
Any such written request must provide, at a minimum:
- The name and address of the resident requesting approval;
- The name and address of the business requested approval;
- A full description of the proposed business, and the activity proposed to be operated in Legacy Park;
- The location on the Legacy Park common property being requested for use;
- The beginning and ending date the business is requesting use of the Legacy Park common property;
- The dates and time of day the business is requesting use of the Legacy Park common property;
- The fees the business expects to charge for their service;
- A description of where customers of the business will park; and
- A copy of all applicable business and liability certificates of insurance (or such other items as requested by the Board).
Any resident violating this policy will incur a fine of $100.00 per violation. Any outside commercial business in violation of this policy will be subject to being charged with criminal trespass.
Approved June 18, 2015