How Can We Help?
< Back
You are here:

Need to Remove a Tree?

You are required to submit an application to the City of Kennesaw. Once they issue a permit, provide it to the HOA and we will record it on your HOA account. Click here for the City’s application. Have questions for Kennesaw’s Public Works Department? Here is their website.

Table of Contents