You are required to submit an application to the City of Kennesaw. Once they issue a permit, provide it to the HOA and we will record it on your HOA account. Click here for the City’s application. Have questions for Kennesaw’s Public Works Department? Here is their website.Read More →

Are you tired of your landscaping? Need to paint the house? Want to put in a hot tub? These are all things that need approval from the Architectural Review Committee BEFORE you do them. In a nutshell, anything you’d like to change or add outside requires written approval from ARC. It’s how we keep up with what changes home owners are making and a way to keep our values up, even if that means saying no sometimes. For example, you want to revamp the front bed in your yard. You would need to fill out a modification form and provide detail about your project. TheseRead More →