Life Guard Hours:
Main Pool: May 4-17: Weekends ONLY 11-10 May 20-22 : 4-10
Winterthur Pool: May 4-17: Weekends ONLY 12-9 May 20-22 : 4-9 Lullwater Pool: May 4 -22 Weekdays 4:00 pm – 9:00 Weekends 11:00-9:00
May 18-July 31st – Daily Main Pool: 11:00 am – 10:00 pm Lullwater Pool: 11:00 am – 9:00 pm Winterthur Pool: 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
The pools will be cleared of children seventeen (17) and under once per hour for a period of 15 minutes. These breaks will be held every hour on the hour. During this period, lifeguards will not be on duty and neither the lifeguards nor Nautix will be responsible for people using the pool.
This is the policy for bad weather & the pools that are managed by Nautix.
At their sole discretion, Nautix may clear the swimming pool of any and all patrons when weather conditions warrant such action:
- Lightning: Patrons will be cleared from pool for 30 minutes from the last instance of lightning.
- Thunder: Patrons will be cleared from pool at the first sound of thunder and will not be allowed back into the pool for 30 minutes from the last instance of hearing thunder.
- Rain: Patrons will be cleared from the pool when it is no longer possible to see the bottom of the deepest point of the pool.
- All persons using the pools do so at their own risk and responsibility.
- All children 3 years old and younger and any child not potty-trained MUST wear snug fitting plastic pants or a water-resistant swim diaper.
- A fine of $100 will apply to negligent members who allow their child/guests to enter the pool without the proper swimming attire and cause the pool to close due to fecal contamination.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a person over the age of 16 at all times.
- Persons between the ages of 12-15 may be unaccompanied ONLY during lifeguard hours.
- All swimmers must wear swimsuits; the HOA and/or lifeguards have the final decision on determining appropriate swim attire.
- NO spitting, spouting of water, blowing the nose, etc. in the pool.
- NO persons with open sores or cuts or that have an infectious or communicable disease which can be transmitted by water, shall be permitted to enter the pool.
- NO running, pushing, wrestling or boisterous conduct is permitted in the pool area.
- NO glass, sharp objects or hazardous materials in or around the pool area.
- NO animals are allowed in the pool.
- NO profanity of any kind is permitted.
- NO smoking in the pool or inside the fenced area.
- NO person is permitted on the lifeguard stands at any time, except the lifeguards.
- All persons using the pools should do so with the utmost care and caution to avoid accident and injury, not only to themselves, but to others.
- The lifeguard’s word will be final in matters of pool rule enforcement.
- In the event of an emergency dial 911.
Please note that the pools may close periodically for swim team meets, practice and other scheduled Legacy Park activities.